Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Friday, July 5, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!

I am so excited to be linking up with the fabulous Cara from The First Grade Parade for her Favorite Pins Friday!





I am OBSESSED with Pinterest and if you are constantly pinning like me, you need to link up!




1.  I'm loving these adorable idea for beginning of the year.  It's a cute treat bag to give your favorite teachers, or just all of them. =)  Who doesn't need extra of these.  I got this idea from a sweet blogger Dream Girl Lisa, who has some great ideas and cute crafts!








2.  I love this next pin.  I got this from Chicka Bug and it's such a great idea for the class.  



I don't know about you, but when we have a birthday party, I am always scrambling around and looking for forks and spoons for the cupcakes.  This would be great to set up at the beginning of the year and keep refilling it as you go.  I love the bright colors too!






3.  This next pin is one of my faves and can't wait to get started!  I have been obsessed lately with chalkboard EVERYTHING!  So when I saw this, I knew I had to make one as well.  This pin comes from the very creative Second Grade Nest.  It's so easy to make and after reading the post, I have all of the things needed for it!  Can't wait 

I was thinking of putting the Spelling/Vocabulary words for the week on the board since I am trying to have some more space on the bulletin boards for visuals. =)





4.  Non school related!  Our engagement party is July 20th and we are trying to get things done for it.  One of my favorite things that I ordered was originally taken from a pin!  I got SWEET idea from Mutludukkan.  I ordered them from someone I know who bakes.  Can't wait to see how they look. So cute!









5.  This last pin is also something I plan to make for our engagement party.  It seems easy and cheap enough too with a lot of elegance! 


This would be great for centerpieces.  Don't you love?



Can't wait to get started on all of my pins!!  


What do you have on your Pin-List 2 do?

Link Up!

6 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest little cakes I've ever seen! :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crayon holders. I feel like they could be used so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little gifts for the teachers! I want to make those for the beginning of the year with my new team :)
    -Aimee
    mykindergartendream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the teacher gifts and I am definitely going to have to make one of those chalkboards!
    Amy
    3 Teacher Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog through the linky! Always great to find new friends!

    Jess
    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spy my chalkboard! So glad you like it, girl!

    Jessica
    Second Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete