Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back 2 School Sale is Here!!

Have you heard? Have you heard?  There is a Back 2 School Sale!!!!  Everyone had been wondering and asking the big question and it finally is coming true!  

I will be throwing my sale from today August 18-22th.   Ahhh So excited!   




In order for you to get the entire 28% at the checkout is if you put in this code: BTS13..  then it' all yours for an amazing price!


What's on your checklist?  Here are somethings that would fit perfectly for back to school and for your little ones to be excited to start a new year!





  



Fall is around the corner and this packet has all you want to excite your kiddies on learning about apples! It’s full of literacy and math centers, plus crafts and tons of fun printables for your little ones to enjoy.



I am also loving my latest Grandparent's Day Craftivity




This would be perfect to celebrate and honor our Grandparent's on their special day on September 8th! Click here to take you there.

My Fire Safety Packet that is in the process of being updated...so if you grab it now, you'll have another copy in a week or so!








  How about  Hopping 2 a New Grade ??




Whats on my wishlist?  Well....

I definitely want to grab the Sight Word Scramble from Tara.  It's a great center that can work on ordering and sentence structure. It also looks super fun so I am excited for it!  



I am also loving First Grade Treasures Spelling Packet from Christina.  This is a great packet because it includes AMAZING printables  for practicing spelling in the Treasures book.  I can't wait to use this.  My little ones will be getting perfect spelling scores this year for sure!!




Whats on your wishlist?  Don't forget to put in the code to get your money's worth.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment