Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Write This, Draw That! Writing through the Spring




AHH  so many snow days we've had already this year is making me lazy!  But this past snow day I was excited to final finish my Write This, Draw That!  I have been getting a few sweet e-mails from you guys asking me when I will be done.  So here it is!  Finally complete.  ::relieved::








This is a bundle that I started creating back in September.  My little ones absolutely love using it during centers and it definitely has helped them with their writing.  I have seen such improvement and so happy to see them grow!  

Here are some snippets on what's inside.








I have tons of writing start topics.  I like to do this because some kiddies in my class need to be given an idea to start with and they can go from there.  Other students just need a topic and from there they can figure out what to write.  Everyone is different and I like to include differentiated instruction.  

Here are some topic cards.







I also like to incorpate fun and themed printables to match the month in which they are writing.  It's a fun way to encourage my little ones to write.  They know that once their done writing, they can color in the pictures or draw a picture of their own to describe their work! 

   










What do you think?  Do you think your little one will love it?



This bundle includes:

*each month has 30 writing starter cards (each)
*24 topic cards (each)
*7 writing prompts (each) primary & secondary lines
*directions on how to put together using pictures and book rings


Some topics and ideas are:


March
*spring
*lucky
*st patricks day
*leprechauns
*friend
*school
*family
*Love
*pets
*weather
*gold
*rainbows
*historic women
*reading
*sports


April

*easter

*easter bunny
*april fools
*earth day
*weather
*april showers
*spring
*butterflies
*frogs

*earth 
*flowers
*birds


May
*cinco de mayo
*weather
*teacher appreciation
*nurse appreciate
*ice cream
*park
*baseball
*super héros
*family
*friends
*love
*free choice
*mother's day

You can check out more by clicking here or check out my TpT Shop and see what else I have up for February.  

If you love love love this, leave me a comment, letting me know you follow me on Blog Lovin
and your e-mail address and I will choose 2 winners tonight.


Congrats to #1 and # 2.  Liz and Amber!  Sending it over now. =) 


Happy Wednesday!













7 comments:

  1. I follow you on Blog Lovin! Your new product looks great!
    Liz
    Teaching in the Valley
    teachinginthevalley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super! Always looking for additional writing resources…my group this year needs all the encouragement and engagement they can get in this content area! :)
    geteacher@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Super cute! Always looking for more ways to get my Kindergartners writing! staciputo1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to use this with my first grade class! I am a big fan and follow you on bloglovin'

    croesler1587@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it's not too late (I'm Pacific time) I would love to win. I follow you on bloglovin' and I definitely love these. vhair61215@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always on the lookout for new ways to make sure students have something to write about! Been following on bloglovin for a while now.

    tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's adorable! Do you have a problem getting your kids to write more than one sentence and saying "I'm done!" I do! Maybe these will help!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete