Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Re-Cap

UGH yeah…it's been a while since I last posted?  Did ya miss me?!?!


I've been so busy, but I am here today to let you know what my little ones have been up to this month!!






We finished out sweet little chicks.  The little ones really had such a great time doing it.  I can't believe how well they are writing.







Here's an up close shot.








Here's another example of one of my cuties….





So yummy!   She wants to eat worms with his brothers and sisters.  Sounds relish!!
LOL.  At least he's thinking of his family! 



So want to know what I have been up too?  Where have I been?  Well I have been busy busy but this past Sunday, I had my bridal shower!  I was definitely shocked.  My MOH's and BM's were prepared and had my dress and shoes handy for my when I walked in. These are my beautiful ladies!! 




This is right outside with the skyline behind us!  It doesn't look real right?  I love this picture!






Love love love this picture and my girlies!  They did such a fabulous job with the planning.  


I will be blogging about my shower Sunday so stay tuned if you need some fabulous ideas!  



1 comment:

  1. Such cute chick writing! Also, how thoughtful that your bm's had your dress and shoes ready! Where was your shower? In Hoboken? I can't wait to read more about it!

    ReplyDelete