Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Organize that Classroom!

So I am always trying to find different ways to organize the class.  I feel like I fix one side of the class then the other side falls apart!  Can I just have a robot that fixes everything? LOL


While waiting for that robot, let me show you what I have been up to in my class!




Now, I personally don't think it's that bad.  I just think it's messy and could be a little more tidy and put together.  So I did a little research and found such a cute book bin from Scholastic.


I loved it and ordered it right away.  I had one of the custodians put it together when he got a chance and organized it.





Tada!!!!!


Doesn't it look much more organized and put together than before?  Take a look up close…








I feel so much better now just looking at that corner.  If your wondering what all those books are …well the red spines books are from our reading series. Treasures.  They range from everything from transparencies to home instruction workbooks.  I try to incorporate them as much as I can so I need them to be nice and neat if I need to grab it.    The blue are folders filled with student data and test scores.  And the workbooks in the middle.. well….



my monthly idea books!  Yes I have all of them and yes I use them ALLLL the time.  They have such useful resources for the little ones to complete during centers, homework or buddy work.  It's definitely something I am happy I purchased.  

To see more on these books, click here to take you to the September month.  These books are from the Teacher Store over at Scholastics.  They are $17.99 but so worth it.  It's 144 pages full of just awesome printables and resources to use for years to come.

………….


So look what we were surprised with yesterday!  


Yes…cute little caterpillars!  They are busy as can be trying to slowly transform.



It actually came unexpected so I quickly had to pull out my Bopping for Butterflies Unit and start copying….




I  know my babes will just love it!!  



OMG!!  Have you check out Farley's Currently today?  Guess who the sponsor is?!?!!?  


It's ME!!  I am the sponsor.  I can't believe it!  I am so excited to even be mentioned or considered to be a sponsor!!   

So here is my currently!





Stay tuned for a pretty sweet Space Unit coming soon!


Off to watch my Yankees home opener!!  Ahh Love them. =) 

9 comments:

  1. I am always organizing & REorganizing every little corner of my room... and now, word is, everyone might be moving rooms for next year. YUK! Love those organizers, though - so cute!! Oh, and John Legend? He's been on repeat on the iPod for days now.. Love, love, love for sure! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to do some Spring Cleaning in the classroom. I just did some reorganizing myself! Found you on the "Currently" linkup! Nice blog!

    Amanda
    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new organizer! I totally would love a robot that fixes everything. Left my desk in such a mess today!
    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the "organizer" gene, too. It seems I am at peace with the world when I purchase a new organizing "thingy". Yours is lovely, too and you say your custodian assembled it for you? I used to work at a school where the custodian didn't mind helping out with jobs like that. How convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new organizer, I'll have to look it up! I do love your blog, but, I have to say, "Go Red Sox!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw you on Farley sweet girl! Woo hoo!!! :) PS...GO RANGERS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't start reorganizing now! If I do...I start one thing & it leads to another, & another, etc. Have to wait for summer! Enjoy! Wendy 1stgradefireworks 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always looking for ways to be better organized - but I probably need some kind of overhaul as my closet is seriously taking over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so excited to see you on Farley's blog! I was like, "I KNOW HER!" Which, I don't, actually, and we should probably fix that. I am constantly reorganizing too. I've reorganized the shelves behind my desk 3 times since the beginning of the year...and my classroom library still isn't organized. Shh...

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete