Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Monday, August 18, 2014

Colors & Number Mats & Another BTS Sale!


So recently I've been posting about my First Grade Dolch Sight Word Mats and my Sassy Sight Word Pre Primer Word Mats.  I have had some sweet bloggers ask if I can put together a bundle with just colors and numbers.  I finally finished, perfect for the bonus sale… (more on that in a minute)  Here it is!








After we pass the number 10, I decided to switch it up a bit and have them write down the number.  They can write it in pencil, crayon or markers.  Make it fun!



And here are the color mats!


Notice I posted purple?  My favorite color!


I love this pack and can't wait to use it with my little ones as soon as we start school in a few weeks!  

What do you think?  

This bundle includes

*mats for numbers 1-20
*10 color mats

You can use this for so many things;  centers, homework, buddy work, early finishers.  Make it fun.  It's a great way to introduce or reinforce the colors and numbers to your sweet kids.  

In honor of today being my 1 month anniversary to my husband, I will be making this bundle for just $1!  Grab it now and let me know what you think.


Drop by my TpT store to see what else I have or follow me and stay updated on my newest products!

Wanted to give a BIG shout out to such a sweet bloggy gal Meet Miss Parker who sent me this awesome bag!  I won it at one of her giveaways recently.


She wrote such a sweet card too.  This is really suppose to be a beach bag but it's totally going to be my new teacher bag.  Seriously it's so darn cute and big! I can fit all my teaching stuff here instead of always stuffing it in my real purse.

Thanks Miss Parker!

****************


There will be a BONUS sale this Wednesday!  Another SALE.  Woot Woot!  Gives me time to last grab minute things I forgot about last time.  



My entire store will be 20% off JUST for that day.  If you enter BOOST   at checkout you will get an extra 10% for a total of 28% in savings.  UMM Sweet Deal!


Happy Shopping!



post signature

1 comment: