Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Soaring into Space! - Space Unit with Crafts & Printables



Hey all!  So happy to be writing this post.  I have been unpacking and settling into my house that I have been putting my products on the back burner!  But NOT anymore…hehe.  I am so excited to be sharing my latest craft with y'all!




Here's an up close look at these cuties…


I love my little space buddies.  I think they came out so cute!  This pack is full of writing printables, center ideas and tests for your students to work on.  This unit is jam packed.  Take a look at what's inside.







These writing printables and in primary and secondary lines for grades k and above.


I love the space report.  I usually have students that write about 20 sentences that are taken right off the computer.  With this template, my students will be able to write down short and sweet facts that they will hopefully be able to read and understand on their own. =) 




Fun printables like the next few can be used for anything such as buddy work or during center time.  It's a great way to practice sequence, sorting or their writing skills!






I even included a planets book.  It'll be a great way for students to be introduced/review the planets.   



I am excited to start this unit with my little ones.  I have always wanted to go over space but never had the right books or materials.  Now I do!  Can't wait to incorporate these printables in my lesson!



This pack includes
-stencils, pictures and directions
-full/half page writing prompt (primary & secondary lines)
-kwl
-can has is
-review guide
-assessment
-planets report
-astronaut report
-sorting planets
-fact vs opinion
-sequence
-coloring by the sum
-word of the day
-word search
-roll an astronaut
-roll and alien
-abc order
-adjectives

and more!


Drop by my store to see more on this bundle or to see what else I have!


***************


If you want to win this sweet pack, leave me a comment letting me know you follow me on TpT or Pinterest and I will choose a winner tonight!  =)

Congrats to Maria from Everyone Deserves to Learn!

Happy Sunday! 


Off to my reality shows





post signature

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute pack! It will be great for space week in the spring!

    Linda
    lnetzeband.at.gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed you on TpT! This packet looks adorable ☺ my 2nd graders would love it!

    Haley
    Owls & Lessons, Etc.
    lusigma04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower of both!

    rachelmd93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on both! Fingers crossed!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful.
    FRIV 2 | Juegos Friv | Friv 2 Planet | Play Friv 2 Games
    Juegos Friv - Colección de Juegosfrivas
    Kizi | Daily Games | Play Kizi 2 Online

    ReplyDelete