Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Keeping Up Is Hard To Do!


And just like that, it's November and I haven't blogged since September.  This year is kicking my butt with paperwork, new house, new husband (hehe) , etc.  I am trying to stay above water.

I wanted to keep you posted on my latest events going on with my little ones.



This is our classroom door we decorated for Halloween.  My little ones worked so hard on it!  On the door is a picture of them holding a sign that says "We are Bully-Free".  Under their picture is a writing they had to complete on why it's important to be bully-free.  Here are some really good ones:



This one is my favorite!  




They did such a great job with their writing. 

I love it so much that  I decided I am going to keep it up for a while.  It's so bright and catches a lot of attention. =) And we love positive attention. =) 


We have been working on our turkeys and are pretty much done.  Take a look at some of our "Thankful Turkeys" from my TpT Store.





This little boy is sweet.  Look what he's thankful for!






Want to know why I am really busy?  Well we have been so busy with this newest addition to our family.





Our little baby Legend.  We named him after our favorite singer John Legend; in which one of his songs was our wedding song!  Here's another shot of him up to no good!




Do you think he could have any more toys?  LOL  We got him a few weeks ago and boy is he a handful.  From peeing everywhere to biting everything, we can NOT leave him alone for a second.  He's been taking up most of my time. =)   But he's SO worth it!


I have also been keeping a secret.  I have been working on something so big and important to me, I am just not ready to share.  Drop by on Sunday for more details on my sweet surprise!



post signature

8 comments:

  1. Legend is adorable! Good luck with him. I have a one year old golden retriever who I love to death. So worth the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legend is such a great name! He's so so so cute. Your door came out great!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little kids are so cute and so sweet, and writing like "I love my sister and I'm thankful for her" is so touching! Such blogs as yours makes me think about teachers you remember for all your life, you like his\her lessons and want to keep in contact after graduating. Such teacher motivates and inspires kids to gain more knowledge; helps to evolve the powers of mind and acquire necessary skills, and definitely admission essay writing won't be difficult at all! I believe a student and his teacher are the essential components of success, so we need more skilled professionals at schools.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying the music, to start a new work day, with energetic fight for the job
    run 2 , run 2 game , run , play run 2 , run 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I was not worried about having to meet face to face to exchange new job or a private affair a secret to my friends anymore, because I've discovered a chat app is great
    geometry dash 2.0 , geometry dash , geometry dash 2.0 apk , geometry dash apk , geometry dash online

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think what you say on here is the best thing. Looking forward for our lives become increasingly more beautiful

    Just remember your stab at this business, should you decide to end it, is not a failure but a training ground. You will take with you what has worked and learned from what has not in order to make the next business idea a success!
    return man 2 game , return man 2 , return man ,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just remember your stab at this business, should you decide to end it, is not a failure but a training ground. You will take with you what has worked and learned from what has not in order to make the next business idea a success!
    subway surfers game ,subway surfer , subway surfers ,

    ReplyDelete