Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Back to School Essentials - Brights & Neons!

This summer is flying by and I have been falling behind on blogging.  I have been doing a lot to keep up with organization in my room.  I want to make sure this school year is neat, organized and full of color!  I love a bright classroom and I am trying to put together somethings to make sure that happens.

I just ordered these very cute book bins from Really Good Stuff.  The colors fit perfectly with my class which is usually filled with bright neons.

At just $13, I think it's a pretty sweet deal.  




I also picked up paper baskets for my centers.  



Last year, I used these for center bins and my work for the week.  I labeled each basket Mon-Fri and had the work all set for the students for each day.  I need to find a place for them in my class this year.  I am sure I will come up with something.



To keep going with the theme of brights, I picked up these neon pencils at Walmart.  They were a bit expensive on my taste, but I couldn't resist.  I will use them as an incentive for those well behaved kiddos!



When I finished all my shopping, I kept working. Haven't worked as hard all summer.  I printed out my  posters from my Part of Speech set and started laminating right away.




I love the way they turned out, bright and very eye catching.  My little ones will hopefully be using these posters as references and guides. 


What's in your shopping cart?



post signature

1 comment:

  1. The essentials to bright school have been mentioned here with best possible provisions of interest and these will surely bring around better prospects. pharmacy personal statement example

    ReplyDelete