Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Staying Busy in September!

Has it seriously been that long sing I have blogged?  My goodness!  Where have I been?  My life has been crazy hectic.. but I am back!   With a fun little pack to get your little ones and MINE excited for back to school.  



Last year, I literally relied on my Staying Busy Packs all of last year.  I have a bunch of packs from amazing bloggers, but these packs were mostly used for centers and homework last year.  Here is a sneak peak of what's in my latest pack.   It's filled with things that would go perfect for the month and has tons of activities the kids will love to work on.


I love to introduce just the *idea* of ABC order at the beginning of the year.  We work on it slowly and as the year progresses, they start to understand it more.  This is a fun printable just to get the idea introduced.




My little ones loved my making connections sheets.  They enjoyed it mostly because they are working on so many different things, they don't have time to relax.  Their reading, writing, highlighting and drawing.  It's always a hit!



Printables like these make my little ones think and thats a good thing, right?!  I have a few printables like these that work on cutting, pasting and sequencing.  





First graders love numbers and they love to understand what's bigger and smaller.  This is perfect for working on greater than and less than.





Another cute worksheet that works on more than one skill.  I know my little ones will enjoy doing this for centers, buddy work or even homework.  




Matching numbers is perfect for back to school.  My little ones struggle with identifying number words.  This is a perfect little practice sheet that can get them working on these important skills that will definitely be needed through the year!



What do you think?  If you grab this set let me know what you think.  Check out what else I have for back to school in my TpT Shop


This packet includes:

LAL/Writing
*letter identification
*using sequential words 
*abc order
*syllables
*tapping out
*writing printables
*making connections with text
*sentence order
*labeling
*retelling
*can has is

Math

*number identification
*associating numbers with pictures
*roll and cover numbers
*bigger or less than
*cutting and pasting numbers
*roll and fill using number words
*identifying number words
*fill in missing numbers
*patterns
*skipping
*graphing
*odds and evens
*number sense


I hope you love it!




post signature
SaveSaveSaveSave

25 comments:

  1. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks. I like website , by the way ,i hope like the perfect watches , go this website to have a look bab . Now i need to my blog, you can play, relax and fun with games at here 9 games io games online twizl juegos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When a student faces interruption in his study schedule he becomes worry and feels sickness. This thing makes him dull and low progressive in studies. We keep writing in process and protect it from all risks.exemplification essay sample

      Delete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    retrica  |  | cat mario |superfighters 2  |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is really unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you ave got the opportunity, Guess I all just book mark this web site. https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s not my first time to pay a visit this web page, i am visiting this web site dailly and take nice data from here every day. ryan-todd.angelfire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thanks! My Blog http://moviefreek.cabanova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its extremely good and very helpful for me.Thanks for sharing this great post.
    Tefl Course Chiang Mai
    Paid English Teaching Jobs Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is also a ton of variety between these two extremes, however many people resolve to begin out with snow cone carts which might be well under $1,000 starting out, and plenty of make their a refund in short time with just a few really good cash days. My Blog http://moviefreek.cabanova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was doing a little research on this. And he actually ordered me breakfast because I discovered it for him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your website. My Blog http://moviefreek.cabanova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful site. I was checking constantly this site and I am impressed! Very useful information specially the last part I care for such information much. My Blog http://cinemaverite.beepworld.pl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can likewise register for podcast of Zac named as Rise of The Entrepreneur" where he is covering meetings of globe's biggest business owners. My Blog http://studystruggles.de/index.php/k2/the-fate-of-the-furious-speeds-into-theaters-on-april-14

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone set their goal at the beginning of the New Year and try to forget the bad and wrong decision of the previous year. So, this goal that you make at the beginning of the year, give you courage with thesis best and help you to spend the year with motivating and with the positive things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is quite normal to feel a slight pang of disappointment when an interim management assignment comes to an end. Learning to deal with this emotion and using it to spur you on to greater heights is critical to being successful in the interim management arena. synthesis essay format

    ReplyDelete
  13. Learn about hiring a thesis writing service. Thesis writing entails way more than proofreading your MA thesis, and a thesis writing service will work wonders. A thesis editor service provides in-depth educational writing, supported your specific desires. click here

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a great deal to have the materials to teach children that help you very much. Come here http://myessayservices.net/ good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Today is Associate in Nursing exciting time for nurses. the work market is plentiful with positions as well as the demand for traveling nurses. To be a travel nurse takes a special person. The individual United Nations agency may be a travel nurse is one United Nations agency likes to check new places and meet new individuals, face challenges confidently and work as a team member. Being a travel nurse isn't for everybody. Nurses United Nations agency have family responsibilities could value more highly to work close to their home. buy nursing assignment writing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have you ever detected of or tried writing a feeling journal? perhaps this is often a replacement idea for you, however if you select to undertake it, you'll likely be hooked and need to continue writing what you're grateful for every and each day. here

    ReplyDelete
  17. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. buy real facebook comments

    ReplyDelete
  18. This post is really magnificent. I really like this post. It is one of the best posts that I ve read in a long time. Thanks a lot for this really good post. I really appreciate it! purchase facebook comments

    ReplyDelete
  19. Check our brief sample for free if you don't know how to do a case brief and you see that it will help you to write your essay. We have a lot of helping issues about writing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is amazingly decent to see the best subtle elements introduced in a simple and understanding way. Thanks for sharing the post. https://bit.ly/2O1d5rP

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!Free Mockup

    ReplyDelete