Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Lucky Little Leprechauns!

Happy Sunday everyone.  

I had such a busy weekend!  Yesterday I celebrated St. Patty's Day in a town close to me.  Ahhhh such a good time.  Every year my friends and I go and dress up like leprechauns!  Such a fun day with my best girl friends!


Moving on to my kiddies! I started St. Patty's with my class early too!  So I decided to link up with Sharing Kindergarten's St. Patrick's Day Linky Party!






My class created their very own little leprechauns from my St. Patrick's Day Craftivity!  The kiddies loved making it and came up with some clever ideas if they ever met a leprechaun.


This is actually from 2 little girls I babysit.  One on the left is from a 4th grader and on the right is a kindergartner.  She's so cute.  She said if she met a leprechaun she would ask mommy to have a play date with her. LoL Too cute!!




This little boy said he would trap him and then take his gold.  Very smart!!



I love this one because it's just so girly.

My class had such a good time making these.  They were all sharing their ideas with the others in their groups.  If you want to see more on this packet, click HERE to get more info.

I am working on the bulletin board this week so stay posted to see all the Lucky Leprechauns together. =)

I am so psyched!  I am almost done with my latest Earth Day Craftivity!  I will be posting soon so stay tuned. Such a cute craft your kiddies will love making it and learning about the important of keeping our earth clean.



I am leaving you with a fun picture of my very own Lucky Little Leprechaun celebrating a very fabulous holiday!



What do you do to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?  

=)  

Enjoy your Sunday!




1 comment:

  1. Hello! I love your leprechauns! I do something similar in my 4th grade classroom, but it is printed and colored in, yours looks like a lot more fun. I am your newest follower and love your blog theme and title! :)

    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete