Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

The Hurricane is Here!!

 
Okay so the hurricane they have been warning us for the last week is here and it is not cute!  The hurrican is called "Sandy" and my god she is nasty.  It started today and is suppose to end tomorrow.  So many people I have spoken to is out of power and I am just waiting for mine to go out.  Take a look at this which is right by my house!

 
It's seriously crazy out there!! The winds are so strong and I am hearing things go on outside it's creepy!! So before I loose power, I wanted to show you some pictures of this weekend when I went out for Halloween.  I love Halloween and spending it with my friends.  We went out this weekend to celebrate before the hurricane hit.  If you check out my previous posts you will see what I have been the past few Halloween's.  This year my best girlies and I were Native American Indians.  I love Pocahontas and that was the look I wanted to go for.  I think it was definitely fun and we got many compliments.  We even made up a rain dance to go with it!  What do you think?
 
 
I love this pictures of my favorite girls, however I do not like that I look super tall!!
 
 
 
 
   How do you think they came out?  It was so much fun ..we got into character and had a blast!! Now what to be next year??? Any ideas..I'd love to hear them! 
 
Anywho, We have off until Wednesday, which means I will be finally doing the finishing touches on my Christmas craft!  So stay tuned this week to catch it on sale for the first couple hours !  
 
 I am now going to ho hide under my bed and pray this hurricane ends soon.  For everyone in the east coast, stay safe!!
 

7 comments:

  1. Thoughts and prayers are with you!! Stay safe...

    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hurricane pictures are crazy! The Halloween pictures, on the other hand, are adorable. :)Love the costumes. Stay safe!

    Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came across your blog and I'm lovin' it! Lots of great ideas on here :)
    Hope you are well and doing ok since Hurricane Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're holding up in the wake of Sandy! I'm also glad you stopped by the blog - I'm your newest follower.

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete