Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Sunday, January 20, 2013

January Must Haves!

Hey sweets!  I wanted to make this post short and sweet!  My day is so busy filled with seeing dj's/photographer/videographers for our wedding!  And I am finally ending my night with a dinner with my amazing bridesmaids!  So this post has to be to the point. =)

I wanted to go over my January Must Haves with you.  I have been using these monthly packets from an awesome blogger!  Kelly from Teacher Idea Factory has awesome packets every month.  This is awesome for morning work for your little ones as soon as they walk in that door .  You can check out that packet or her other awesome products by clicking HERE.  This is just some of the fun printables it includes!






She even has an awesome Math Unit!


These are awesome for extra practice, homework or morning.  I like to use the Reading in the morning time when they walk in.  The worksheet is already on their desk and they are now getting used to reading the directions on their own and working quietly.  It's great!

I like to give the Math after lunch because they are very energetic after eating so it gives them a challenge!


What do you like to do with your kiddies when they first walk in your door?  I'd love to hear your ideas. =)

That's it for now.  =)  I am off to get ready for an early dinner with my lovely bridesmaids.  Stay tuned this week for some awesome crafts coming your way! 

Happy Sunday.



2 comments:

  1. Just started following your blog and love it so far! I am planning on moving to New Jersey this summer. Any tips you have about teaching/finding a job in New Jersey? I would love to hear your ideas! Have a wonderful Monday! Good luck with all the wedding planning! :)

    -Amy (www.eclecticeducating.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the GMW shout out. You made my day darlin' :)

    ReplyDelete