Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sweet Countdown Freebie !

Happy Sunday all!  I know a lot of you are ending school soon.  Are the days dragging and do you feel like time is going backwards?  

Well I have something to keep you sane and going!  I have the Sweetest Countdown Freebie!


It's a great way to keep your kiddos excited about summer!  It's an ice cream cone countdown!  Take a look.





Here it is on my board!





Starting with 25 days,  countdown the days as you inch your way closer and closer to summer.  There are two printables (primary and secondary lines) included that your little ones can do daily as the numbers get smaller and smaller.






Here is what it looks like if when you make it all the way to the last day!



If you love this and would love a taste of this, drop by my TpT to download.
To stay posted on my latest tips, tricks and crafts become my latest follower at my TpT Store and stay updated!

How are you getting your littles calm and cool as summer approaches?  I'd love to hear your ideas!


Enjoy!!



6 comments:

  1. What a great way to countdown! We are definitely in countdown-mode at our school! 23.5 days to go!

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your countdown. Wouldn't dare try it with my wild bunch this year, though!

    Jill, a new follower
    a-little-red-wagon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and just downloaded it from TPT! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm going to start getting it ready tomorrow! Can you tell that I'm in countdown mode myself!

    Ann-Marie Parisi
    mrsparisisclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too stinkin cute! I'll have to remember this next year when I have my own classroom, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog teaches me that you have to do whatever you want and in this way, you can feel so good. The starting point of this blog is so nice to read about my assignment help myassignmenthelpaustralia.blogspot.com.au which actually give the sweet view. I feel so fantastic to read this information.

    ReplyDelete