Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Monday, June 24, 2013

End of Year is Finally Here!

End of year is finally here!  I couldn't be more excited for summer.  Of course I will miss my little ones but there's nothing like a long long nap!  Of course I have been busy with life!  I've never been this busy in so long, but I love it!  


Tomorrow is the last day of school and this is what I made my little ones.




I made these last year for my students as well and they were such a hit so I had to make again.  It's so cheap too!  

What you need:
Large marshmallows - $2.99 
Graham crackers - $3 
Hersheys - $2 for a pack of 12
Bags - $1 for 20 



Eazy Peazy! 


Since I am done with school, I have more time to plan our wedding!  We recently got the photo, dj and video so now we feel more relaxed and can move slower.  Right now we are debating what to do for save the dates.  We are both teachers so I recently found this on Pinterest but I think it might be too cheesy, what do you think?



Before we send out these, we have an engagement party that's in less than a month!  Wow how time flies.   I had a brunch yesterday with my bridesmaids and discussed party ideas.  They worked on something similar to this, also found on Pinterest




I will blog about mine when they are done.  I think it's such a cute and different idea.   This fabulous idea is from Style Me Pretty .  Love her blog!  



So now that finally school will be over, I can finally finish my Apple Unit I have honestly been working on for a month.  My gosh I have been busy.  

Can't wait for you to see it.  =)

Happy Monday.


I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!

5 comments:

  1. All your cute ideas make me wish that I hadn't gotten married before Pinterest existed! Have a great time planning!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a great STD! Once you get the big stuff done, the rest falls into place. Have fun planning your wedding!

    -Maria
    Everyone deServes to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice kissing,but breast health is very low

    ReplyDelete

  4. Harvard University, which celebrated its 375th anniversary in 2011,
    is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States.
    Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning,
    and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally.


    Harvard University
    College
    Education
    Innovation
    Teaching



    [url=http://www.harvard.edu/]Harvard University[/url]
    [url=http://www.harvard.edu/]College[/url]
    [url=http://www.harvard.edu/]Education[/url]
    [url=http://www.harvard.edu/]Innovation[/url]
    [url=http://www.harvard.edu/]Teaching[/url]

    ReplyDelete