Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Monday, June 3, 2013

June Currently & Guest Post at Really Good Stuff!





Ahhh I can't believe I'm linking up for a June currently.  This year definitely flew by!  But why does it feel like the last few weeks are moving backwards?
AHHH Hurry up end of year!


I'm linking up with Farley for her Currently linky!!




I have so many products I started but have had no strength to finish them. =*(  I am hoping that some time off will let me finish it!
What do you have on your To Do list this summer?

Go link up!


***************************************

I was recently offered to guest post on one of my obsessions: Really Good Stuff 


So they put my post up today!  Drop by and check out it by clicking HERE how I organize my borders in the classroom with one of my recent purchases at their site!


I'd love it you showed me some love and left me a comment. =)


See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Really Good Stuff blog post! Love them! Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be a newbie question but where do you fine the "Currently" things? Do you make them? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Really Good Stuff blog post! Your essential vacay items are on my list, too!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paperwork! Up to my ears...I didn't even turn off my computer at work today just so I could get started right away the minute I get in tomorrow and not waste any time. We need a drink!

    -Maria
    Everyone deServes to Learn

    ReplyDelete