Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Super Sale!

Hey everyone!  

I am so excited and happy today.  I will be getting married a year from today!  



This is the man that I put up with puts up with me, and can look at me when I am mad and we just laugh.  We always have such a good time and are always laughing.  My favorite thing to do.

So happy that it's just a year away!



In honor of this amazing day, I will be putting up my entire store for 20% off.  






Make sure to grab what you can now and get your discount.  This will end tonight at 12 am EST.  Click here to take you directly there!

What's in my shop you ask?




Filled with crafts, literacy and math centers perfect for the Fall and Back 2 School.






Such a cute packet, I'm sure your little ones will love!






I'm also loving my :

It has all the printables you need for the year to help your little ones improve on their comprehension skills.

Stay posted for a sweet Grandparent's Day Craft coming up!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment