Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Writing with Word Banks

AH.  I am posting a new product!  I am so excited for this because I know I will use this each and every month.  It's a simple print and go kind of a thing and requires no effort on my end now that it's complete.  

Every year my I start the writing process with my little ones.  It's hard.  I mean really hard for them.  I am thinking they will get it and then they throw me for a loop when they get confused.  It's hard for the little ones to create their own stories and write a sentence without some help or guidance.  But they always seem to get it a little bit faster and quicker when there is a word bank involved.  Somehow and someway the word being there right in front of them gives them the little bit of encouragement and help they needed.  Then from there it becomes a little bit easier.  So here is my sweet idea.





This is the perfect resource for me to have on hand for my little ones.  It will encourage them to write with the fun topics and ideas for each month and it will also give them that little boost of confidence they need to get writing with the word banks.  Here are some of what is included inside.


  Each month has 4 writing printables (possible one sheet a week) that have the holidays, theme or important dates for that particular month.  The students can get excited for writing as that particular holiday or date is approaching.  Some printables have an option for drawing as well.  





This is an example of a holiday sheet perfect for December.  I know my little ones will love it as they get excited to read all of the Gingerbread stories.



Get your class ready for the year with this fun writing pack.  You can grab it by clicking here.  Let me know what you think of it when you do.  I know this is one less stress I have to worry about as writing is always tricky at the beginning of the year.  Make it easier on you and your kiddies by grabbing this.  =)




post signature

7 comments:

  1. If you are stuck with your Management assignment then in this case you can opt for our Management Assignment. we provide the bestMarketing assignment help.We also provideOperations Management Assignment for students across the globe. for more information contact us +16692714848.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The content presented above is alluring and well-researched. Similarly, the AutoCad Assignment Help experts of the Myassignmenthelpau platform have a team of dedicated researchers who conduct elaborate research for distinct assignment topics so that the writers can back up your arguments with unique and interesting data every time you order an assignment from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its amazing and informative blog i am also working with amazon consultant services as a content creator i get excellent information from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new report by Expert Market Research titled, ‘Global Polyurethane Coating Market Report and Forecast 2022-2027’, gives an in-depth analysis of the global Polyurethane Coating Market report, assessing the market based on its segments like type, end user, and major regions. The report tracks the latest trends in the industry and studies their impact on the overall market. Polyurethane coating’s increasing use in the automotive and transportation industries is propelling the market forward. Polyurethane coatings are widely used in the automobile industry as a primer, intermediate coat, and finishing paint. The major players in the market are Akzo Nobel N.V., BASF SE, Sherwin-Williams Company, PPG Industries, Inc., and Axalta Coating Systems, LLC, among Others. Expert Market Research leverages its state-of-the-art technological and analytical tools, along with the expertise of its highly skilled team of over 100 analysts and more than 3000 consultants, to help its clients, ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium sized enterprises.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard work is done in this article. Nice information is shared in this article. I am impressed by your content of your article. Now its time to avail best town car service Houston for more information.

    ReplyDelete