Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Little Taste of Halloween and a Touching Story!

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!  Anyoone here big football fans? I am not a big football fan but am forced to go out every Sunday to cheer on a team I don't really care for. LoL  My fiance is a Cowboys fan and since we've dated i have been dragged out of my house on Sunday's to watch it.  So I have to get this post out before he gets here!! AHHHH!

Okay....So I want to get this out there now. I am obsessed with Halloween! I love the Fall and love October.  It seriously is my favorite month.  I love apple/pumpkin picking, making sweet desserts and dressing up.  Every year in my school they have a couple of contests which include a pumpkin and door contest.  You have to decorate the pumpkin as much as you can and you compete against others in your grade.  The door contest is pretty much decorating your door with a very cool Halloween theme.  First place wins a pizza party and 2nd wins cupcake.  I have won something every year so I am hoping for that this year too.  So i have come up with the best craftivity. Here take a look...



 
This packet has everything you need to share OUR excitement for Halloween with your awesome kids!  I decided to do 4 different crafts because I thought the kids can choose or they can do all of them.  I drew in the witche's nose.  I thought the kids can have so much fun doing that on their own.  That's how they can make their craft their own. 
This packet includes:
-4 crafts (2 for girls and 2 for boys)
-directions for the crafts
-full/half page writing prompts primary/ secondary black and white/color
-crossword puzzle
-drawing sheets/writing
-witches recipe for a fun brew
-safety tips for Halloween
-acrostic poem
-flash cards
and much more!!
 
Here are some more pics to get a glimpse of what's inside!

 
Your class will love this packet!! You can grab it HERE at my TPT Store.  If you do grab one, let me know what you think. I love to hear your sweet comments! 
 
 
Don't forget that Johnny Appleseed is just around the corner.  Come check out my Appleseed Craftivity at my TpT Store 
 
 
 
Your little ones will love completing this packet as it includes everything from writing to making your own applesauce!  I hope you all get a chance to hop on over and grab one!
 
 
 
 
 
On another note,

 
 
Alisha needs all of our help.  One of her good friends was recently diagnosed with cancer and it is already on stage 3.  Being as awesome as she is she is trying to help her friend out with helping her with medical bills. This is where we all come in to help.
 
If you donate $20 to Tiffany's fund &


show some random L*O*V*E,

 
you will receive a zipped file emailed to you
full of ALL of the lovely units below.
This is a chance for you to help out someone in need
& get many products at an amazing rate!
The grand total of this package is over $200!
 
Hop on over to her page to get more information.  There are a lot of donations from some awesome teachers including myself.  Ever wonder how you can help others? This is your chance.  I hope you all can get a chance to show her some love. When you hear someone you know has cancer, your world changes.  Help someone today! 
Enjoy your Sunday! =)

4 comments:

  1. I'm a huge football fan. One reason why I love football season is it gives me plenty of things to watch on tv while lesson planning/laminating/cutting things out :)

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I used to always make cool costumes for it, but this time I almost broke my tradition because I lost my live career and costumes cost a lot of money. I was not desperate and started looking for myperfectresume reviews and found www.topresumewritingservices.com , they are the best in the business, with them you can easily and quickly write a resume without mistakes

    ReplyDelete