Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Monday, September 3, 2012

September Currently and a 9-11 Tribute Craftivity!!

hey all....ive been MIA this week...it's crazy how Back 2 School can get you ...CRAZY!!! lol  ive been running around trying to get last minute things wether it's bins, crayons, posters ...anything and everything!! lol but i can finally say im done with everything and we start school tomorrow...talk about last minute right? lol today im linking up with Farley on her latest September Currently ...
 
im so excited to be starting school..i have so many great ideas and im ready to get back into a routine.this summer was absolutely awesome to me...but now its time for learning!! =)
 
9-11 is just around the corner...and i dont know about you..but i don't look forward to this day at all....i remember that day like yesterday and even though i dont know anyoone who lost a life..i feel like i did when i see all those tributes on tv the day of...it's so sad to see people grieve over this...and it's def hard to explain this to the kiddies..but i feel they should def. have an idea of what the day means...and so i made this packet with that in mind...
 

  *This packet includes*
*2 craftivities
*Listening Quiz*
*Acrostic Poem*
*Word Search*
*Primary/Secondary Writing/Drawing Activties*
*Patriotic Poster*
*Coloring Activities*
*Letter to Students*
 
 
here's a closer look to see whats included
 
this packet will get your students to understand in their own terms what happened..you can grab this packet HERE at my TPT Store ...don't forget to leave me a comment letting me know your thoughts... check back this week as i will be doing a 500 Follower Giveaway! Awesome prizes will be given ..so stay tuned ! and last i leave you with this picture ..i got this idea from Style Me Pretty .... what do you all think ? i wanted to use it as favors...but give it to my guests at the beginning of the night ?

 they are mason jars..and i figured it would be cute if people filled those cups up with their drink of choice and in pics those jars would come out? let me know what you think about that? enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend. =)

7 comments:

  1. What an amazing craftivity!!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very special craftivity! Is it possible to do it without tearing up? I wish you a very happy first day of school. I hope you get your perfect class!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea with the mason jars! I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi.
    ~Heather
    Loose Shoelaces

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great group of kids! So lucky that you had a perfect group last year--and yes it does spoil you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also your newest follower! www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through currently! :) I am your newest follower. Please visit me at PJ Jots

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a procrastinator too!!! So glad to hear that you are ready for your first day! I hope it was a great one!

    I'm not sure what you're using the mason jars for (your wedding I presume), but I'm using them for my wedding reception. I'm thinking about using vinyl chalkboard labels so the guests can write their names on them!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete