Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Football Sunday and an Amazing Sale!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone.  Are you as excited as me?  I hope so because I am not excited at all. LoL  My team isn't playing so really I can't be bothered.  I am more excited about the food being served than the actual game.  Actually I lied.  I paid a whole bunch of money into Super Bowl pools this year at school and with some of my friends.  Last year I won almost $500 in winnings!  Talk about luck. =)

Don't forget to check out my { TpT } store for my latest crafts!  I will be throwing a Super Sale today allllll the way until Tuesday! You get 20% off all my products in my store.  If you also enter code SUPER at check out, you will get an additional 10% off.  Talk about a great deal.  Now I won't feel so bad splurging on items because of this sweet deal!    





I added this cute little packet yesterday!






Love these guys.  They are too cute!  It comes with the stencils and directions on how to make them.  It also comes with a cute writing prompt to glue onto either cardstock or construction paper. The title reads. " Will You "Bee" Mine This Valentine's?  and "You Are My Love Bug! "  

I personally love it. You can check it out HERE !

Also, In October I made this awesome Elections Day - President's Day packet!

It's a combo that can be used to teach your little ones about the elections and about the presidents!

It comes with an original and adorable craft of the Democrat and Republican Party. 
Look. 
=)




This packet has a fun approach on teaching your kiddies about the president's.   There are lots of fun printables to keep them excited to learn about president's!

You can check out more on what's included HERE !


I wanted to let you guys know, I recently won this adorable little packet from Julia over at  Loving and Learning in Pre-K.


She has some really adorable products!  You can check her things out at her    { TpT }.  One of my favorites is her...


  

You can check out what's included HERE

Happy Shopping everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You select the good field and adjust it according to the football game. You make the good plan and actually, this plan is working so well but top essay service is the best option for all. In this way, you can earn good money because lots of people come to see the match.

    ReplyDelete