Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday Sale!

Hi everyone.... so excited to share great news with you!


 

Thanks to Ashley Hughes for this cute little button. =)
Love her graphics.


I need to have more than 1 sale day for you guys!  This way you have time to watch the games Sunday and still have wiggle room to shop on Sunday!  
A few of my personal favorites this season are ....




This is my latest Craftivity Packet:  

St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays! This packet is full of St. Patrick's Day fun! It's stuffed with worksheets to keep your kiddies working hard and having a great time doing it. The craft is adorable to make and so easy to put together. Making these leprechaun kids will be fun for the kiddies to make their very own.
This packet includes
-Stencils/directions/pictures
-Writing prompts/black and white/ full & half page/ primary & secondary
-ABC order
-Making words 
-Labeling
-Word of the day
-Letter
-Adjectives 

and much more!

I am also loving my "Beary" cute Valentine's Craftivity



Valentine's Day is right around the corner! This packet is stuffed with fun printables relating to the month of love. Your students will really enjoy completing their own personal book that includes a "beary" cute craftivity.
This packet include:
-stencils/directions for craft
-ABC order
-Adjectives
-Making Words
-Writing prompts- full/half page/primary/secondary-black and white
-Writing letters
-Unscrambling printables
-Word search

If you want to check out what else I have in store for you, click HERE to go straight to my { TpT } to take a looksie.  There are some great holiday crafts that your kiddies will absolutely love making. =)

The sale starts tomorrow so don't forget to swing by!  


Happy Super Bowl! 
and 
Happy Shopping! 

1 comment:

  1. HI! I am your newest follower! LOVE your blog!

    -Holly

    Specialsmartspecialhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete