Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Going Green and More Direct Drawings!

Today my little one's heard a cute story titled"  Miss Fox's Class Goes Green




( You can grab this adorable book by clicking HERE! The link will take you straight to Amazon to get your own copy!)

My kids loved this book!  They didn't know what it meant to "Go Green" before and now they definitely do.  

The story is about different ways the little ones can go green wether it's shorter showers, turning lights off and making sure the t.v's not on when no one is watching it!  

Such a cute way to learn more about keeping our Earth squeaky clean.


I also read another Earth book.  I had them do some more direct drawings; which by the way they love!!

Take a look at how they turned out!





These were my absolute favorites!!

How do you go green?

I asked my kids this question and one of them said " I hate wearing green" 

LoL

Happy Thursday!!  

Check back this weekend for a Product Swap and a Cute End of Year Craft!

7 comments:

  1. We read that story today and I loved it! I have it on my wishlist!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Great post. I think I may get that book for my 4th graders. I'm sure they know what "going green" means, but it's always good to remind them! I'm your newest follower!
    Justin Knight- Writing Pad Dad
    Writing Pad Dad Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower and so happy to see all the great things you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love GREEN! It's my last name. ;)
    ~your newest follower :)
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love the drawings. I took my students on a tour of some green homes in Tennessee, and they loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The swaps product is looking so wonderful and you all make for a unique purpose. I know you like to make these kinds of the product as a hobby but you should improve it with dissertation help and in this way you can earn good profit. By the way, you are working so wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete