Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hopping and Leaping Into a New Grade - Writing Craftivity!

Happy Sunday everyone!!!  I am so excited to be sharing this newest little creativity!  I have been waiting to put this up for so long now.  I know we all end school around different times but this is an adorable beginning/end of year craft that surely will be a hit with your little ones!!

Check it out!




Love the writing prompts as well.

=) 








The cute kangaroos is my absolute favorite!!  



This adorable writing craft has all the things you need to get your little ones getting ready to end another year and getting excited to start a new one!  It’s full of writing printables and a cute craft to match.  There's a fun writing prompt in the pouch that is too cute. Grab this little guy and end the year the right way!

This craft includes
-Stencils/Directions/Pictures
-Writing prompts/half & full/b&w/primary& secondary
-Writing prompts include grades from K-2



You can check it out HERE or check out my TpT Store to see what else I've been up to.  I hope you enjoy it.  I know my little ones will love making it.


If you want to win this cute little pack leave me your e-mail and a comment letting me know how many days you have left until summer!  We have so many it's just too far to start counting.  But I'd love to hear from ya. =)


Congrats to Kimberly from Live Laugh I Love Kindergarten . 

I will be e-mailing you the packet!

I will do random generator tonight and see who wins!

Check back this week for a very SWEET freebie.


13 comments:

  1. Too cute! We have 31 days until summer vacation!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birthday is the special occasion in which you can celebrate with special one who can colorful your day. This is interesting to know about aussie assignment writing service and your activities in your birthday and I know you enjoyed your birthday with the best people. I like this information.

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness, we have about 30 more days until the end of the year....I love my group this year and really hate to see them leave!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 29 days and counting! Can't wait for summer to get here :)

    Ann (awebb7575@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work 3 days a week and I have 29 working days left until summer!
    lisa_sardinha@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you! I go until the end of June! This activity would come in handy with all those days left!

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. 35 days with students...a few more for teachers! THis is really cute and something different...love it!

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE! I am with you, there are too many days to count! This is perfect!

    Kimberly Ann
    livelaughilovekinder@gmail(dot)com
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE!!! I am now down to 34 days left!!! WOO HOO!!

    eickejn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I have 20 days left (but I also have 2 personal days that I need to take)...so I guess I only have 18 days left. Yikes!!!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love one for my year end bulletin board.

    sincerely713@Hotmail.com

    we still have 46 days...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this pack! You have amazing ideas! Thank you!
    We have only 30 days left and so much to learn!
    donelle.welch@milaca.k12.mn.us

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have 46 days left :(
    tania
    mysecondsense@gmail.com
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete