Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Latest Craftivity and Updates on Sandy!

UPDATE!  I have currently updated my Reindeer Fun!  on 11/15
Click here to take you to that post. =) 


Hey all. It's been a rough couple of days in Jersey.  Hurricane Sandy hit the state really hard.  I don't know how my house managed to make it without not losing power or flooding or anything of that sort.  I have trouble with cell phone but thats not anything important.  I feel awful for everyone who lost their homes or were evacuated.  I see people being interviewed on what they would do after they lost their buisness in the storm and they just cry. It's so sad to watch.  So I definitely feel for them and hope they get some sort of comfort very soon!!
Also thanks to everyone who has been leaving comments and emails to make sure I was okay and staying safe.  I felt the love =)
I had off for the week due to no power in the school and most of the town.  So I was quite busy for this week.  I finished off my latest creation and even started working on another craft!!  But for right now I want to show you my UPDATED Reindeer Fun !


UPDATE!  I have updated this product 11/13






This cute little craftivity has exactly what you need to get your little ones excited about the holidays.  It is full of fun printables and activities that will leave a smile on your student's faces. 
This packet includes:
-Stencils/directions for craft
-Writing prompts/half/full/black&w/primary/secondary
-Letters to Santa
-Wishlists
-Making words
-Memory match (can be used for centers)
-First, next and last
-ABC order
 -Word of the Day
-Can, Have & Are
-Adjectives
Grab this little bundle to get your kiddies working on their writing and enjoying it at the same time.  Here are some sneak peek pics at what's inside...











This bundle is just $4 and will keep your kiddies busy for days. Please let me know what you think if you do grab one! =)

Happy Holidays!






15 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you made it through Sandy with no major hassle :)
    Love your newest craftivity :) you are pretty creative my dear ;)
    I follow your blog!
    Sara

    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love Rudolph!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Very cute!
    kwelnicke@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! Follow your TPT store!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are well. Love the craft.
    I follow both, your store and your blog.
    Tania
    jknapp6@gmail.com
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear you are safe and sound! This unit looks absolutely adorable! I follow your blog, your TPT store, and your pinterest boards.

    Thanks,
    Cathy VerSteeg
    cathy@missversteeg.com
    www.missversteeg.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following your TPT store. Great job on this packet!

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juat put this in my cart at TPT. Glad you made out ok in the storm. I am in South Jersey (near Margate) and we made out fine as well. Love your blog.

    Marybeth
    http://cialinichat-mbcialini.blogspot.com/
    mcialini@abseconschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you are safe & sound! :) Adorable crafts as always.
    Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! It's Amy, you offered to help as I was inching to 100, I'd love your help! Thanks, that's so sweet of you, I really appreciate it! Your reindeer are darling!
    Amy Howbert

    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That reindeer craft is too cute! So glad you were safe during Sandy!! I can tell how much time you put in to all of your teaching materials. They look magnificant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the reindeer!
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_gHS_RRLt24UUl6OWhFamtGenc

    ReplyDelete
  13. Opps sorry for that above!
    I Dream of First Grade

    It is a link to a free Thanksgiving Topper. So sorry. I do love, love your reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I messaged you on TpT but I couldn't find the response. I am so sorry I must be crazy. Did you have that "If I had a Reindeer " horizontal page? Again I am sorry to bother, I may just try to type it out myself.

    ReplyDelete